Please Click Here to access the membership application form and payment page
A step-by-step guide to the joining process can be found here.
Our annual subscriptions are due on 1st January each year, and are as follows:
|Senior||Junior (under 23)|
|Competing (inc. EA affiliation)||£55||£40|
- A 50% reduction in the membership fee is charged for applications made after 1st October for the remainder of that year.
- Applications made after 1st December will be charged at the next year’s rate and will provide coverage from 1st December of the current year to 31st December of the following year (i.e 1st December 2018 to 31st December 2019).
- A family discount of £5 is applied to any subsequent members of a family who join. Please email the membership secretary to ensure this is set up correctly prior to joining. Note that this does not apply to Junior Academy memberships.
- A discount of £5 is applied to Senior Competing Members who renew before the 31st of March. Senior Competing Members who renew after this will be charged the New Members fee but will not be eligible for a new vest.
All memberships include access to :
- Structured training sessions organised by Bristish Athletics qualified coaches
- Reduced track fees to attend sessions
- Club discount at most local running shops
- Option to purchase branded kit from the club’s online store.
- Eligibility to join the club’s Management Committee and to vote at the AGM.
- Eligibility to compete under the club’s name, in club colours and score for a club team at events open to the general public. This could include on and off road races, open track meetings, etc.
The following additional benefits are included in competing memberships:
- England Athletics (EA) affiliation paid by the club (cheaper race entries, a profile on PowerOf10 etc.)
- Eligibility to compete in competitions and take up opportunities that cannot be accessed by individuals:
- This includes league and associational affiliations and team entries.
- The club is currently affiliated to: England Athletics, Midland Athletics, South West Athletics, Avon Athletic Association, English Cross Country, Gwent League, UKWAL, BAL, MAL, YDL. Through those affiliations the club is able to access a great many competition opportunities.
- In addition to events organised by the above listed bodies the club also enters teams into team competitions, such as the British Masters Athletic Federation road and cross-country relays, Cotswold Way Relay, Bristol 10k and Half-Marathon as well as being able to make discounted block bookings for these events.
- Eligibility to apply for a Hargreaves Award to gain additional funding to support training and competition.