Bristol and West AC AGM 2019
Friday 26th April, 7.15pm
The Kings Head, Whitehall Road, Bristol BS5 7BH
(This is the same venue as last year.)
There will be a buffet supper provided for everyone after the meeting.
The AGM is your chance to hear from the Committee and to make your views known about how the club is run. Please do come along if you can: let’s aim for a record turn out for 2019!
The following committee positions will be vacant as of the 2019 AGM:
- Membership Secretary
- Officials Secretary (becoming vacant in the Autumn)
- Coaches Coordinator (new post)
- Health and Safety Officer (new post)
- 2 x Committee member without portfolio
All members are urged to consider whether they could help with the running of the club, either on the committee or in another role. Role summaries for all committee roles can be found here. If you are interested in volunteering to help or would like to find out more, please speak to any committee member before or at the AGM, alternatively email email@example.com.
Copies of all the documents for the AGM are available below, a limited supply of copies will be available at the AGM.
- Minutes from 2018 AGM
- Proposed new constitution: Explanatory Brief, Updated Constitution.
- Chairman’s report – Coming soon!
- Membership Secretary’s report (Alice Doggrell)
- Treasurer’s report (Fliss Russell)
- Officials Secretary’s report (Bev Barrett)
- Team manager’s reports: