This event is being organised under the auspices of ARC so results won’t appear on Power of 10 – as a non-EA event the club will not be paying athletes entry fees.If you wish to take part in this event would you please let your team manager know as follows:
Senior females Keith Brackstone firstname.lastname@example.org,
Senior men Chris Elson email@example.com,
F40 and F50 Clare Jolliffe firstname.lastname@example.org,
M40 Steve Grant email@example.com ,
M50 Pete Mountain firstname.lastname@example.org.
The only other event we are aware of that weekend is the Doynton half-marathon the following day. Please make sure, if you express your intention to run, that you are available. It matters in relays if people pull out. Cost per team is £53.65 (price includes GB Max admin fee) but we have been offered one free team so likely cost would be around £12.50/person, but we’ll confirm that price when we know how many teams we have. This fee is to be paid up front to Bristol & West AC. The journey time from Bristol is 35 minutes.
- Each member (4/team) completes 2 laps of the track (3.7 miles), totalling 14.8 miles per team.
- The junior events are 1 lap of the track of 1.85 miles totalling 7.4 miles per team.
- Team members will be running with a baton which is handed over in the ‘change over zone’
- Open Male and Female Teams
- Vet 40 Male and Female Teams
- Vet 50+ Male and Female Teams
- Juniors – Under 8s. Under 10s, Under 12s, Under 14s, Under 16s. The categories for juniors are based on the oldest member in the team