On Wednesday 15th February from 7-9pm a sight loss awareness & guide running course is being delivered at the WISE campus in Bristol. The course will cover the following:
– Types of visual impairment (VI) and common eye conditions
– Appropriate behaviour and terminology
– Making sessions VI friendly
– Guide running top tips and safety
– Guide running practical sessions
– Further support and resources
The course will combine a mixture of theory and practical and any runners or coaches working with athletes with a visual impairment are encouraged to book on. Runners/leaders/coaches from clubs who are also keen to engage with VI groups and organisations would benefit from attending this course as well.
Please book on using the link below. If you require any further information please contact Richard Ayling (email@example.com or 07718 394751).