The Salomon City Trail team will be available from 10:00 until 15:00 on Saturday 29th June 2013 at Ashton Court, Bristol (by the Mansion) offering runners the opportunity to test the latest Salomon trail running shoes for free. Just arrive ready to run, swap your shoes for a pair of theirs and head off on either of their pre-marked 2km or 5km routes.
- Salomon technical experts and athletes, including Rob Samuel (winner of the Snowdonia Marathon 2011), will be on hand to offer guidance and advice on how you can get the most out of trail running.
- Demo pool of Salomon trail shoes to try on for free.
- Free map of the 2km and 5km routes from Ordnance Survey.
- Free pair of Salomon trail running socks (whilst stocks last).
- Up & Running will be providing advice on all aspects of running.
- Superfeet will be demonstrating their insoles, including the chance to try them.
- Kate Percy will be sharing advice on nutrition at 12:00 and promoting her books Go Faster Food and Fuel Smart for Race Day.
Vouchers will be available at the event for discounts on Salomon trail shoes and Superfeet insoles
To pre-register for the event go to: http://salomoncitytrail.co.uk/bristol.html, or just come on the day. For further information please contact Up & Running,
38 North View, Westbury Park, Bristol BS6 7QA (telephone 0117 973 9092,
email email@example.com or visit their web-site www.bristol.upandrunning.co.uk)