The Avon Athletics Network is offering a potential of up to 300 hours (£5k) of work to the right applicant(s). The work would involve delivery on the Avon Network’s Run England targets.
· Numbers of runners signed up to Run England
· Numbers of groups registered with Run England
· Number of new groups and leaders supported and registered
Working hours would be entirely flexible.
The work would ideally suit someone:
· With knowledge of the Avon clubs and race scene
· Who is passionate about recreational running and getting new runners into the sport
· With a Leader in Running Fitness qualification (LiRF) or coaching qualification and experience of leading running groups.
There is potential for the work to be shared between two or more people and the work could be shared out based on target areas (e.g. the Bath area where the Avon Network has a lot of interest in starting new groups), or based on applicant strengths, e.g. club & race scene knowledge or getting new runners into the sport.
Avon Athletics Network are looking for the work to start as soon as possible, therefore please could interested individuals contact Tim Snowdon via email at Timothy.Snowdon@uwe.ac.uk by Friday 27th January 2012.
If you are interested in this work and would like to know more about what’s involved please contact either Tim Snowdon (Avon Network Coordinator) or Charlotte Fisher (Run England Area Coordinator – Midlands & South West) by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 07718 394751.