Downs Fitness Handicap – Possible Severe Weather Warning

Although we are still hoping to stage the Downs Fitness Handicap on Sunday 19 December 2010, due to the forecast of possibly heavy snow in the area between midnight tonight (Friday 17 December 2010) and mid- afternoon tomorrow, a decision to go ahead or cancel will be made by 6pm on Saturday 18 December 2010.
If we do have to cancel, it has been agreed to postpone the event until the New Year weekend – that is Sunday 2nd January 2011, when the same arrangements will apply, including the post race social get-together and presentations thanks to the hospitality of the Hurfords at their house in Clifton Village.
 
MIKE DOWN (17-12-10)

Comments are closed